See below for quick links for managers who have to recruit staff.
- Establishment Control Process (previously WAP)
- Job evaluation and description guidance
- Trac. Jobs recruitment management system
- New starters: System Access Request Form
- Recruiting Agency Interims
- Current ICB vacancies
For general information about NHS employment, see the following external links:
- NHS Terms and Conditions of Service Handbook
- Employment standards and regulation
- Pay, pensions and reward
Recruiting Agency Interims
All managers recruiting staff through an agency are required to recruit from an agency that appears on an approved framework. These agencies have been approved by NHSE/I to meet the required checks and price caps to ensure we are recruiting safely but also getting value for money. You can find out more on our Recruiting Agency Interims page.
For general HR and employee relations queries, please direct these to the ICB HR Business Partnering team via firstname.lastname@example.org